s2gen is a simple static site generator written in Scala. It assumes that you write the content in Markdown and use Freemarker as a template engine. The generator supports watching for file changes and is completely unopinionated about organizing front-end assets.
s2gen currently supports:
- Parsing content from Markdown files
- Rendering HTML using Freemarker templates
- Project skeleton generation
- Monitoring for file changes
target="_blank"to external links
- Generating post URLs without html extensions
The latest version is available on GitHub release page.