This is a simple static site generator which is perfect for a personal, blog or documentation site.
It is similar to other static site generators in that it takes your Markdown content, renders it, optimises it and creates a production-ready site that can be served by Nginx, Apache or another web server.
- Convert Markdown files to static HTML
- Handlebars templates and partials
- Sass compiling and minification
- Css reducing (Uncss)
- Asset copying
- Image compression
- HTML compression
- RSS feed creation
- Server for viewing built site
- Clobber for cleaning build directory
- Save content as draft
- Convert draft templates
- Creates a build/ directory with built content and assets