React-Static is a fast, lightweight, and powerful toolkit for building static-progressive React applications and websites. Inspired by create-react-app, it’s been carefully designed to meet the highest standards of SEO, site performance, and user/developer experience. Read the introduction article on Medium
- ⚛️ 100% React (or Preact!)
- 🚀 Blazing fast builds and performance.
- 🚚 Data Agnostic. Supply your site with data from anywhere, however you want.
- 💥 Near-instant page views via PRPL pattern.
- 🎯 Built for SEO.
- 🥇 React-first developer experience.
- 😌 Painless project setup & migration.
- 💯 Supports 100% of the React ecosystem. Including CSS-in-JS libraries, custom Query layers like GraphQL, and even Redux.
- 🔥 Hot Reloadable out-of-the-box. Edit React components & styles in real-time.
- 📲 LAN accessible dev environmentfor testing on other devices like phones and tablets.
Videos & Tutorials
- Get started in 5 minutes! (create-react-app template) (5 min)
- Introducing React-Static! How it works and why we built it! (80 min)
- Walkthrough - Installing and creating a new project with Styled Components (20 min)
Get started with 1 click
Introducing the "Deploy to Netlify" button on select generators to help you deploy new sites from generator-specific templates with a single click. Get a site up in minutes, with custom domain, HTTPS and continuous delivery completely free of charge.
Want your own Deploy to Netlify button? Learn more here